Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup - Stoke (A)

Bhafc17

Oct 26, 2022
Seen on Google it’s gone down as 7.15pm KO 28th Feb. Not seen it mentioned on the Brighton website, anyone know if this has been confirmed?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
4 hour journey by coach but always stop in the M6 toll. So should be 'home' around about 2:30 am. If 0:0 on 122 minutes I might invade the pitch and put one in our own net. After Millwall my heart wont take penalties again.
Driving past the ground a few times a year always brings back memories of the Rugby club next door and hope it's still there for the beer.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
4 hour journey by coach but always stop in the M6 toll. So should be 'home' around about 2:30 am. If 0:0 on 122 minutes I might invade the pitch and put one in our own net. After Millwall my heart wont take penalties again.
Driving past the ground a few times a year always brings back memories of the Rugby club next door and hope it's still there for the beer.
Yep. There's extra time and penalties for the 5th round if it ends in a draw. But no replays.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I must need me bumps feeling... me n a mate are going. Half day's holiday should do it.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Usual parking spot. Cracking place, very welcoming.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Surely its a 15 pointer for loyal and commited Albion fans on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke?!
If only 5 loyalty points are given, I for one am not going...!!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Still really torn with going or not.
Drive up and back same day, stay up there or just stay at home and watch on TV?
I drove to Leicester and back for the game recently but it was my first time on a motorway and found it quite draining having to concentrate for so long.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I will never, ever, EVER go to Stoke again.

Worse fan.
Last time i went to Stoke was at the Victoria Ground , hated the place , pubs had thugs with dogs on the door , car got kicked at the lights , and it was 0-0 -same as you NEVER again .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I will never, ever, EVER go to Stoke again.

Worse fan.
Not quite the worst. I've been twice, frozen solid, and both times we lost 3-0.

You can rest assured, I shall be sitting on my sofa, warm and cosy, watching the game on tv.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looks like a right ballache to get to on the train as the station is a 40-minute walk, is that correct?
It's actually quite a nice walk by the canal to be fair. Obviously much more pleasant on a sunny saturday afternoon though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here