A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I f***ing love you Alan Shearer

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
For the Garnacho shot the keeper started to move his hand towards the ball then just stopped, bizarre as he may have got it.
That's how I saw it. Guess it must have been past him before he withdrew his hand and it's a TV angles thing. Did look strange though.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Easy win or huge embarrassing defeat!!!
Get nothing extra for easy win though us fans might enjoy the ride. A win any how gets you through thats all that counts in the end. If we won the FA cup who's gonna say ah but you only beat Grimsby 1-0 in ET with a dodgy pen

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Attachments

• C90226B2-3FD4-4D62-87FD-C2613763BBC8.jpeg
    C90226B2-3FD4-4D62-87FD-C2613763BBC8.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 26

Jimmy Grimble

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anybody else think the two Grimsby pens were incredibly soft? I wouldn’t be happy if they were given against us. The first one in particular was very harsh - his arm wasn’t that far away from his body.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anybody else think the two Grimsby pens were incredibly soft? I wouldn’t be happy if they were given against us. The first one in particular was very harsh - his arm wasn’t that far away from his body.
His arm was past the top of his head plus went towards the ball, pen every time. Second was soft, but pure stupidity from the defender and pen was deserved on that alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here