Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just playing devil’s advocate, the game is on the TV, it’s a 1.30 kick off, and it will be between 2 reserve teams. And it’s an extra cost on top of the season ticket.

These could be possible reasons why it might not sell out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just playing devil’s advocate, the game is on the TV, it’s a 1.30 kick off, and it will be between 2 reserve teams. And it’s an extra cost on top of the season ticket.

There's been nothing so far to suggest the Albion would field a reserve team.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

@ £25 a ticket to see a quite probable humdinger, between two of the best footballing teams in the country is a possible reason why it might.

A good opportunity for those without an ST to get to a good game, regardless of tonights result.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm wondering why we would go pretty much full strength in the 3rd round away to MBoro to a reserve team at home in the 4th round? :shrug:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
There's been nothing so far to suggest the Albion would field a reserve team.
Ok, so we‘ll be playing at full strength against a reserve team then, potentially. And whoever it is, a win against a reserve team just isn’t the same as playing against one at full strength. Don’t shoot the messenger, just sayin’ loike.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Has there ever been a player with a worse final ball than Traore? It's unbelievable the number of good positions he wastes

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Ok, so we‘ll be playing at full strength against a reserve team then, potentially. And whoever it is, a win against a reserve team just isn’t the same as playing against one at full strength. Don’t shoot the messenger, just sayin’ loike.
I bloody hope the opposition play a reserve team, but I doubt they will.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Secured my usual WSU seat, but my son and sister have bailed on it. Disappointing.

I don't care who we end up playing. Watching this team is an absolute privilege at the moment, and as someone once singed, I just can't get enough.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Liverpool reserves have looked better than their first choices, might even give us a game this time

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely no excuses not to want to watch our team playing the best football we’ve ever played in 122 years? Get yourself a ticket all if you haven’t already and let’s get the place bouncing once again 💙

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Decided to try the East Upper (on the half-way line) instead of our usual seats in the East Lower family stand. We’ll have to move in a couple of seasons anyway when my youngest becomes too old for the family stand, so it’s a good opportunity to have a look at where we might want to go next.
About as good as it gets, great view (as are most), midway and looking across to the magnificent West Stand. We had front row ESU on the halfway line for a cup game a few years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here