Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] F**K! When did we lose the other game?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Now, I know that I'm getting on a bit but lost 2 and drawn1. Good old BBC :lol:...

Brighton claimed a historic first win in European football against Ajax to keep alive their hopes of reaching the Europa League knockout stages.

The Seagulls' first foray into this level of football has been difficult after they lost two and drew one of their first three games in Group B.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
While you were sleeping........

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Now, I know that I'm getting on a bit but lost 2 and drawn1. Good old BBC :lol:...

Brighton claimed a historic first win in European football against Ajax to keep alive their hopes of reaching the Europa League knockout stages.

The Seagulls' first foray into this level of football has been difficult after they lost two and drew one of their first three games in Group B.

They changed it pretty quickly to be fair!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

The Seagulls' first foray into this level of football has been difficult after they lost one and drew one of their first two games in Group B.
Looks right to me. They might have lightning editing skills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here