Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exit strategy - where are the face masks coming from?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Some fans up the road will be wondering what the fuss is all about.

maxresdefault.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
What is the WHO stance?

I think it's inevitable that some form will be needed once restrictions are eased, even if it's just your BHA scarf.

Pub drinking will be iffy sporting face coverings.

As matey on the TV said, won't stop you getting it as your eyes would need to be covered too, just restricts you spreading it.

I'm sure I've seen people wearing swimming goggles, God knows how they see where they're going

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loads of adverts for snoods for various clubs (West Ham, Aston Villa etc) started appearing on Facebook feed in the past day or two. No sign of an Albion ones yet

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They've been compulsory here in Dubai for several weeks now.

Packs of 50 of the disposable medical ones are about £15, with plenty of availability – the pharmacy downstairs in my building has boxes and boxes of them.

I'd happily fill a suitcase or two and fly them over, if I was allowed to...! :cry:

Pop them on eBay, silly money.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So how many masks would be needed, I assume that everyone would need more than one given the requirement to wash, so even on a minimal of 2 each, that's still 132,000,000 masks that need to be available, and in reality probably more would be needed.

So, probably not available until summer next year.

The numbers are truly staggering, I really don't see how we can create the number required.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure I've seen people wearing swimming goggles, God knows how they see where they're going

Surely they can wear Beer Goggles ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here