Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Evolution as a species. Where are we going?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Characteristics that increase human reproductive function should become more common, and characteristics that decrease it should become less common. It seems to me that fuckwits with an inability to find gainful employment tend to produce greater numbersof offspring and start at an earlier age, than go getting intelligent people with career ambitions, so in future we should see a generally lazier and lower IQ population, unless we abandon H&S measures designed to stop stupid people dying whilst trying to cross the road etc.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had a conversation on Friday with Mrs Q saying we’ll get wiped out by an asteroid or something…….
She said not all the time Bob Willis can save us.

I can’t stop thinking about it and what sort of over he would need to bowl to save humanity

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Evolution always leads to a progress trap and a species will kill itself off.

Or their evolution is cut short by an extinction level event.

Either way, we will not be around long enough to notice any significant evolution in the human race. It’s a millions of year process.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Humans will be extinct as a species before we'd see any noticible evolutionary changes.
I’d say the chances of this not being true are single digit percentages. At best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here