Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson interview on FF, Sat Aug 26.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
He’s a very impressive and down to earth lad. With that self reflective attitude he’s got a great chance to be one of the best.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But he's not going to say "well yes actually, I could be" is he, even if it was true 🤐
The alarming thing for me is that he suffixed his reply with "at this moment in time".
Yep, thought exactly the same.

My inbuilt natural glass half empty has me thinking that if we have another great season we could have a summer window next year which will make the Caicedo circus more like a walk in the park. Mitoma, Pervis, Ferguson, Enciso and probably RDZ will be pretty hard to keep if they have big club ambitions…don’t all our players and managers?

Going to make sure I enjoy these halcyon days, they may not last too much longer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I would say if you had to put money on any 18 year old footballer reaching their full potential then Evan is that kid. Not only is he so impressive physically and skillfully but he's obviously got his head seriously screwed on and great people around him.
He just seems to take it all in his stride. Clearly incredibly confident is his own ability but very humble with it. Definitely has that kind of Kane/Haaland zen vibe about him.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I still can't get over he's only 18! I've never seen an 18-year-old who conducts himself the way Ferg does, and the talent! You would think he was 28 the way he plays the game. I really do think he will be one of the best strikers in the world he reminds me of Kane and Dean Ashton pre-Injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here