Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euro 2020- The Summer Of LUZZ

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Then stop giving your young people so much friggin education and adult values. You might be able to speak better English than everyone in that clip but you’d have to travel hundreds of miles to get here and see this level of quality live entertainment.

Post of the year for me. Bravo.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Poor umbrella was on the receiving end of a lot of poor luzzes! An innocent bystander, minding its own business, caught up in a childish fracas!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Got to feel sorry for the business owner, had a terrible year,opens up, first sunny weekend in what has been a terrible spring and thugs start luzzing the furniture about.
Shameful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Looks like fun. Need some more of that over here.

:lolol:

Out of interest, have you ever been to the UK Swanny? I think you'd find it a surprisingly calm, civilised and polite place overall compared to what the threads on here would have you believe! :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
:lolol:

Out of interest, have you ever been to the UK Swanny? I think you'd find it a surprisingly calm, civilised and polite place overall compared to what the threads on here would have you believe! :lolol:

Nope. Would have been there at least once by now if it wasnt for covid.

Especially since just before the virus, I met a bloke who had his girlfriend living in Brighton and went there pretty much every weekend.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Nope. Would have been there at least once by now if it wasnt for covid.

Especially since just before the virus, I met a bloke who had his girlfriend living in Brighton and went there pretty much every weekend.

Were you planning on visiting on the weekends he wasn't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here