Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Espana v France

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How could a final in the glorious, prestigious super-tournament (all ™ sheebo) ever be boring?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How could a final in the glorious, prestigious super-tournament (all ™ sheebo) ever be boring?

I’d rather be watching the Albion over ANY International game, whoever is playing.

I have lived in Spain and France so I like both countries and I am happy for either to win :shrug:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
This is going to go to penalties, then France will win 31-30, then I'll be able to go to bed breathing a big sigh of relief while wondering to myself why I repeatedly put myself through it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
WOW! Spain lead for less than a minute

1-1

Absolute cracker from Benzema

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’d rather be watching the Albion over ANY International game, whoever is playing.

I have lived in Spain and France so I like both countries and I am happy for either to win :shrug:

Agree for the most part but would pick a game in the later stages of the Euros/WC ahead of a Brighton friendly/Cabbage cup early round.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I only watched the second half, but what I saw was terrific.

It does appear though that I totally misunderstand the offside law as winner was, in my knowledge of the rules offside.

The defender didn't play it back, he was trying to intercept.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I didn't even know the competition was on until I stumbled upon Italy/Spain highlights on Saturday. watched parts of both games yesterday, some good stuff.

didn't watch any of the minnow games on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here