Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Erm this cup membership scheme

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do I take it that you ave to sign up to this to get your cup ticket?

And.....do I take it it is the same scheme as manure, where you are debited for the ticket even if you don't want it?

And.....what happens if you don't top up your smart card, which I don't as there is no point...how do they debit your account for the ticket you have to buy?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no st holders still get a chance to get your own seat

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As a STH you get first dibs at your seat ... you don't need to sign up for this - unless the goalposts have been dug up, burnt and the remains scattered at sea!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm pretty sure its linked to a credit/debit card not the smartcard

Ah gotcha.

Can you go on the site and just buy a ticket now? I am on my iPhone and it's not showing me the site properly?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Signed up for this, but feel a bit uneasy about it. No confirmation (yet) that you've got your seat for the Newcastle game, only confirmation that you've signed up to the scheme. I'm sure it will be OK but will nonetheless be printing off the scheme confirmation email and taking it along to the Newcastle game to be on the safe side.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Signed up for this, but feel a bit uneasy about it. No confirmation (yet) that you've got your seat for the Newcastle game, only confirmation that you've signed up to the scheme. I'm sure it will be OK but will nonetheless be printing off the scheme confirmation email and taking it along to the Newcastle game to be on the safe side.

Don't they just load the season ticket with the ticket?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Presumably. But some kind of confirmation email or something would be nice.

I would think that as soon as the tickets become available, they will automatically take the money out of your account, and show up,on your account for the bank and on the website. On my account on the website along side ticket sales for home and away games it states that I am enrolled in the cup scheme. I would not worry about it, the club will take your money quick enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here