Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Wales

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bit like the old tag team wrestling from back in the day. I’m sure there was some England v England, and Wales v Wales, as well as England v Wales in there. Does holding a chair/stool indicate rank?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 24, 2020
All you need is a bear. You only need one. He would clear the strip in seconds.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Saw a local of Playa describe this as pretty low key for a typical evening.
I remember going for an early morning jog when we were on hols with the kids in Los Cristianos……….jogged past ‘veronicas’ as it was obviously turfing out after a long night and heard a few abusive shouts, then the clash of shattering glass as the couple of bottles lobbed at me smashed on the pavement behind me. Stopped, turned round and gave them the traditional hand signal, at the time confident that anyone who had been on the piss for at least 12 hours wouldn’t be able to catch me 😂😂

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hold me back.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They are all a bit old, fat, unfit and bald for that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A little bit of classic chair action there but perhaps only one decent punch in 1:46. That’s a West St Saturday Night kind of ratio

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They are all a bit old, fat, unfit and bald for that.
That's a relief, Interpol won't come a knocking on my door, not with my phenomenal mane of hair.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Love the stripping off of the shirts before the free and frank discussion starts...

Reminds me of a pub clearing brawl between two of the local hard men in Northwich. They both did Shirts off before having the aforementioned discussion, they both had Seconds of course (by rules they weren't required to remove any apparel) and there were soon chairs and tables flying.

Marvellous scenes interrupted by Cheshire's finest about 5 minutes later. We were all invited to leave, which was a bugger as I hadn't finished my Pint. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here