Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Endeavour on ITV.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I really enjoyed Endeavour, and am sad to see the end of it.

Like all series it had peaks and troughs, but the good far outweighed the bad.

Some shows you watch and then immediately forget, but I feel the characters In Endeavour were well fleshed out enough to stay with me a while. A beautifully shot and constructed series.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I loved the way that they brought the personality out of the characters from Morse like Strange and his "matey" and the younger pathologist who looked like the pathologist that was in Morse with his "shall we say 2pm". Good storylines and some great acting. And we finally learned who the woman was that Morse fell in love with which explained why he never married.

The only thing that kept bugging me was that the young Morse was a good foot and a half taller than the old Morse. I know old people tend to shrink a bit but hell, not by that much. It's a shame that they couldn't cast the lead who was at least similar in height! But you can't have it all!

SAC

May 21, 2014
I loved the way that they brought the personality out of the characters from Morse like Strange and his "matey" and the younger pathologist who looked like the pathologist that was in Morse with his "shall we say 2pm". Good storylines and some great acting. And we finally learned who the woman was that Morse fell in love with which explained why he never married.

The only thing that kept bugging me was that the young Morse was a good foot and a half taller than the old Morse. I know old people tend to shrink a bit but hell, not by that much. It's a shame that they couldn't cast the lead who was at least similar in height! But you can't have it all!
2cm taller, according to Google.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
No doubt everyone has their favourite episode of Endeavour however found Deguello excellent the episode of council corruption and DS Jago taking over the drugs cartel. In some respects perfectly possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here