Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EFL Cup December 19/20th

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Liverpool lose tomorrow, then only top 6 league finishers get europe?
Chelsea are only 7 points behind 6th place, with more than half the season (and another transfer window) to come. It’s certainly not inconceivable that they finish top 6.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was supporting Chelsea in that match. At least they have given us quarter of a billion quid. Newcastle are just grim. The media love in makes me want to be sick. “What a miracle qualifying for champs league with a squad like that” and ignore the fact the squad cost crazy money to put together. Oh and the murderous regime it represents. We are all supposed to love the geordies but sorry I don’t.

I liked them, a soft spot going back to SJP 1979, until Facelift and the Murderers (sounds like a sh1t punk band) took-over.

Another aspect of the media love was the obsession with SJP the best atmosphere on European nights. The fanbase were perennial moaners with unsold ST’s until the change of ownnership.

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
I was supporting Chelsea in that match. At least they have given us quarter of a billion quid. Newcastle are just grim. The media love in makes me want to be sick. “What a miracle qualifying for champs league with a squad like that” and ignore the fact the squad cost crazy money to put together. Oh and the murderous regime it represents. We are all supposed to love the geordies but sorry I don’t.
It’s brilliant isn’t it? No European football for the media’s footballing darlings, no cup semi final, patchy league form, mercenary Ashworth potentially off to Man U. I loath Chelsea, but this was a fantastic result. Everton’s was also brilliant.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Would fancy Liverpool to beat Chelsea over West Ham so hope they win

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Liverpool 2-0 West Ham

Supporting Liverpool in the league cup, if another team wins then a European spot (in the league) might be snatched from us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_1261.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here