Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easyjet Now Allowing Changes In Date/Destination Free Of Charge

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Booked Croatia end of April. Hoping this gets the all ,clear. Then Turkey in July. Really don't want a refund.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Due to go on holiday in 8 days. Hotel in Portugal (near Lisbon) has just let us know that Govt there have told them to close. So they are refunding our payment.

However, Easyjet won't refund the flights because we can still fly there legitimately. So our only option is to rebook for another date for a holiday that we haven't yet planned and don't want to think about because so much could change between now and Oct (the latest dates that flights are scheduled for by Easyjet).

I plan to wait and see if the rest of Portugal shuts up shop. Easyjet may have to stop flights and then we'd get a refund. If not, we have up until two hours before the flight to change dates (if we have no other option).

We'll look back at this as a minor irritation I fear. People will have far bigger issues than replanning their holidays in weeks and months to come.

Be nice to each other folks.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Due to go on holiday in 8 days. Hotel in Portugal (near Lisbon) has just let us know that Govt there have told them to close. So they are refunding our payment.

However, Easyjet won't refund the flights because we can still fly there legitimately. So our only option is to rebook for another date for a holiday that we haven't yet planned and don't want to think about because so much could change between now and Oct (the latest dates that flights are scheduled for by Easyjet).

I plan to wait and see if the rest of Portugal shuts up shop. Easyjet may have to stop flights and then we'd get a refund. If not, we have up until two hours before the flight to change dates (if we have no other option).

We'll look back at this as a minor irritation I fear. People will have far bigger issues than replanning their holidays in weeks and months to come.

Be nice to each other folks.

in the same boat as you

but completely agree with your sentiments

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So, where CAN you currently fly to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here