Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ear Ache

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Blimey.............never again will i moan at the kids and just tell them to sleep on the other ear..........that was blooming painfull at 3am this morning.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
RVP got a ball to the head (possibly to the side of the head) and Fergie is claiming may have killed him, but in reality probably only gave him Ear Ache.

got ya! Fergie does like to dramatise things though!! trust me at 3am this morning, there was no dramatising pain!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
A drop of your own piddle in your ear.It's cheaper than olive oil,but make sure you put some cotton wool in or your pillow case might reek a bit.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
A drop of your own piddle in your ear.It's cheaper than olive oil,but make sure you put some cotton wool in or your pillow case might reek a bit.

I guess you realise some people will be gullible enough to believe this.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Olive oil in a tea spoon thats been heated in boiling water to warm it up,
my Grandad use to to that for me, worked every time .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Otex ear drops, you can literally hear the wax breaking up, sounds like someone's cooking a fry up in your lug hole.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
After washing your face or hair, or after swimming, always dry the inside of your ears very well with a tissue. Many ear aches are caused by a mild bacterial infection and the damp warm environment in the inner ear is an ideal area for bacteria to grow. Keeping it as dry as possible will prevent a lot of problems.

The olive oil also chases away water.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ear drops are a rip off.

Baz has it spot on with warmed olive oil and some cotton wool to prevent leakage.

Pharmaceutical ear drops should be subject to an investigation from OfWhat?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Worth getting the ears syringed to clear out all the wax that's built up over the years. Can cause dizziness if they're blocked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here