Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dwight Gayle

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Looks surplus to requirements at NUFC. Age 30 and a 1:3 scoring record. Worth a punt?

Shouldn’t be expensive on fee or wages. London kid who might fancy something closer. I get the whole CPFC link and similar to Maupay size, style but we’re knackered going into the season (as we all
know).

So why not?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Didn’t know he was crocked. Back to drawing board.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
pikey and crocked and .... oh is that not enough?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Out injured for 4 months.

Andone could be fit sooner.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hmmm I see Mitrovic was only warming the Fulham bench today.

Just saying.

I didn't realise he's only 25. I've had it in my head he's 30(ish).

Would love him here and I believe that's the sort of striker we need but would Potter want a personality (hot headed) like that in the squad? and why isn't he getting in the Fulham starting lineup? would be my two questions.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
The bigger the distance the better l suspect as far as Graham Potter is concerned.

Chris Wood? Big man, hard working, wages not a problem. Seems like a normal bloke. How much and would Burnley let him go?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Would love him here and I believe that's the sort of striker we need but would Potter want a personality (hot headed) like that in the squad? and why isn't he getting in the Fulham starting lineup? would be my two questions.

I'd love him too, and would show a real statement of intent as far as l'm concerned. However l really don't think he is a Potter type player, he seems to prefer more mobile strikers rather than traditional no, 9 type target men.

Surprised to see that he didn't start today, l've no ideas as to the reasons why.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Looks surplus to requirements at NUFC. Age 30 and a 1:3 scoring record. Worth a punt?

Shouldn’t be expensive on fee or wages. London kid who might fancy something closer. I get the whole CPFC link and similar to Maupay size, style but we’re knackered going into the season (as we all
know).

So why not?

Couldn’t care less about his CP link- he’s a downgrade on what we have, need a big striker- no thanks

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Do you not remember what he did to Ben White a few weeks ago. Retrospective red card?

No dickheads rule firmly broken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here