Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk vs Antonio

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
After his titanic performance last week, another enthralling battle for him today.
Significantly closer this week, but once again he came out on top and gave nothing away.

Another masterclass, thoroughly enjoyable to watch.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He loves it , Mitrovic to be pocketed soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's heartbreaking for him to be playing at time with such giants of the position the likes of:-

Maguire.
Mings
Stones
&
Coady.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I thought Antonio did quite well against Dunk today - outmuscled him a couple of times and kept the ball for West Ham. Dunk will still fantastic though. His decision making is second to none. I genuinely believe that in Dunk, we’ve had a top six-level centre half since we got promoted.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought Antonio did quite well against Dunk today - outmuscled him a couple of times and kept the ball for West Ham. Dunk will still fantastic though. His decision making is second to none. I genuinely believe that in Dunk, we’ve had a top six-level centre half since we got promoted.

Yeah absolutely this.
It was a really tough battle, Antonio had to be at his absolute strongest to get anything from Dunk.
Overall Dunk kept him so well occupied, that even when he did outmuscle him, there really wasn't much on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That block at the end was epic. Pure Dunky.

The likes of Mings should be embarrassed at taking a seat on that plane in November in his place. EMBARRASSED.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
True, my memory is of Mitrovic actually bullying our centre backs, which is a rarity
Yeah, that 2-2 home game when they got promoted, I remember him just shrugging Dunk off the ball on the West touchline, as if he wasn't there. We didn't deserve anything but Mitrovic inexplicably handled in the area to give us a penalty and the equaliser. Apart from that he was a nightmare for Dunk all game

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
And Maguire & Mings will still be going to the World Cup

Wozza and Cantor were talking about this after today's game.
Wozza very vocal about LD should be playing for England, as the contenders are no where at the same level as our glorious leader.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk currently in the form of his life not that will matter to Southgate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he can tame Mitrovic, who has been in fine form so far, the Palace **** will surely have to be pushed into considering him?

Imagine if Dunk and Welbeck could force their way into the England squad? We can dream, Webster as well is probably a step too far

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he can tame Mitrovic, who has been in fine form so far, the Palace **** will surely have to be pushed into considering him?

Imagine if Dunk and Welbeck could force their way into the England squad? We can dream, Webster as well is probably a step too far

And Webster

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
He absolutely deserves to go to Qatar and represent his country. But since ya'll have Southgate in charge, not sure that will happen. A real shame.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Southgate will be “loyal” to the same players he used in qualifying.

“The guys that got us here deserve to be in the squad… blah blah blah.”

A kind of shit logic which always gets trotted out. And means Slabhead and Mings will forever be ahead of Dunky, no matter what he does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here