Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Albion] Dunk - direct free kick

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Goldstone1976

Get Calde in
All-powerful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing - Lewis standing over a direct free kick at a good distance for a shot on goal.

Alone.

Potter didn’t want Everton to be in any doubt about who was going to take it. They really must have thought WTAF?

Decent effort too - would have loved it, just loved it, if he’d scored.

AmexRuislip

Longing for retirement.
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing - Lewis standing over a direct free kick at a good distance for a shot on goal.

Alone.

Potter didn’t want Everton to be in any doubt about who was going to take it. They really must have thought WTAF?

It's really refreshing to see, I'm guessing even Pascal Gross has been practising as Dunk has.

Machiavelli

Members
Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Alone.

He’s taken some before. He did well to work the keeper

dangull

Members
Feb 24, 2013
Pickford made a bit of a meal of it as well. Could easily have been a tap in for an Albion player on the rebound.

Thompson720

Members
Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I remember he took one against City last season at home, pretty decent effort, can clearly take free kicks!

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

bhafc99

Members
Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I remember he took one against City last season at home, pretty decent effort, can clearly take free kicks!

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

Yeah, just before halftime. Remember it well. Nearly went in, which would have made it a fun 2-2 at the break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
All-powerful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can recall two he's taken before.

He seems to try the David Luiz top-spin thing.

He did seem interested in taking the one that Gross scored from too. Glad he stepped aside on that one...

Triggaaar

Members
Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Alone.

I haven't read the thread, no doubt others have said how he took a decent one some months back. The commentator (US) said some bullshit about Dunk usually just blasting it, but I don't think I've ever seen him do that, I just remember a strong side footed shot that went over the wall and back down on target.

Just a shame Trossard couldn't control the rebound.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills