Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Double glazing repairs - recommendations

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Away from all things Roma I thought I would approach the good folk of NSC as to any recommendations for some repair work. I am Hove based and used a chap who I believe was Lancing based a few years back, however, lost his details. He was excellent. I have some hinges and a fair few handles / locks that probably need managing.

Thanks.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
we've had loads of problems with ours and use Wizard Windows who are great. Not sure they'd come as far as you though as I think they're based in Ford/Arundel kind of area but may be worth asking

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I used a company called commglass.co.uk First time I'd had repairs done so not sure if cheap, replaced double glazing on door and window along with some repairs to other doors and handles. Very very good job.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If you are in Hove or thereabouts, look up the 'Double Glazing Doctor', comes up on check-a-trade, he is on Dean Gardens, Portslade. Replaced glass, handles, hinges on various windows here, fair quote and worked his arse off to get it done.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Away from all things Roma I thought I would approach the good folk of NSC as to any recommendations for some repair work. I am Hove based and used a chap who I believe was Lancing based a few years back, however, lost his details. He was excellent. I have some hinges and a fair few handles / locks that probably need managing.

Thanks.
This guy was superb, thoroughly recommend, sorted hinges and seals.
IMG_1207.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Possibly only Worthing-based but we used these people. Morne was a very decent chap and did a great job:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thanks.
Used these loads..... they're excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here