Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donating unwanted tickets

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I have three season tickets and occasionally get stuck with a situation where I am unable to sell a spare one when one of the three regulars is unable to come. Happened at least a couple of times so far this season. On Saturday I managed to find a buyer at short notice after I reduced the price to £10.

I hate to see empty seats at the Amex and would rather give my spare seat to someone FOC than have it empty. Ideally it would be to someone who genuinely cannot afford the ticket price, but is a supporter, or would-be supporter.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe something could be organised through NSC? I am not suggesting we take money out of the club's pockets, but rather as a community offer any unwanted tickets to genuinely deserving folks - people who would not otherwise attend a game. Question is how to identify them.

Just a thought, like.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I have three season tickets and occasionally get stuck with a situation where I am unable to sell a spare one when one of the three regulars is unable to come. Happened at least a couple of times so far this season. On Saturday I managed to find a buyer at short notice after I reduced the price to £10.

I hate to see empty seats at the Amex and would rather give my spare seat to someone FOC than have it empty. Ideally it would be to someone who genuinely cannot afford the ticket price, but is a supporter, or would-be supporter.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe something could be organised through NSC? I am not suggesting we take money out of the club's pockets, but rather as a community offer any unwanted tickets to genuinely deserving folks - people who would not otherwise attend a game. Question is how to identify them.

Just a thought, like.

Great gesture!

Maybe approach Albion in the Community - I am sure they know loads of people who would like to go but cannot.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
never have problems selling my wifes ST for evening games, just put it on far enough in advance and not last minute.

Plus I would not want an unwashed tax dodger using her seat free of charge when they could be working in the pie and beer shop to earn money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here