Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your employer or company do business with the Albion?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nada, we see it

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
A post on another thread has set me thinking.

How many NSC users work for an organisation that does business with the Albion?

The Club always promised that expansion into a new stadium would have a huge, positive impact on the local economy. Can we use the experience of our part of the local community to measure this?

My organisation provides transport services on matchdays and we are also starting to run lunchtime trips for older people who fancy a meal at the East Stand Brasserie.

Can your firm thank the Albion for new business that it wasn't doing two years ago?

Obviously i work for a firm that does do work for the club and did long before the Friends of the Albion breakfast was introduced some years ago. I know quite a few firms that do and the club is fantastic at using local businesses. The programs for example are printed by a company that has been supporters of the club for years and where possible they will use local businesses. The pies are another great example. Long may it continue

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My Dad works for Rug Doctor, and I've tried to get him to have them down as match sponsors for a game by the end of the season. Not sure if there's a waiting list or something though.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I am contracting with Gala Coral at the moment who are the clubs betting partner.

New web and mobile sites coming up in time for next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here