Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Dodgy Emails

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting up to a dozen emails a day from a host of different scammers. Anyone else suddenly been hit by these recently?
CBF3F9AE-FBE1-48F4-B2DB-B4FAE2773F21.jpeg

Jul 7, 2003
Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting up to a dozen emails a day from a host of different scammers. Anyone else suddenly been hit by these recently?
View attachment 134065

Are you with Virgin Media? There had been a ridiculous increase in the amount of SPAM coming through their email in the last couple of weeks and the help community is flooded with complaints. If you are on VM, there is a good filter someone has posted on the community which seems to block most of the new Norton / McAfee SPAM.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Are you with Virgin Media? There had been a ridiculous increase in the amount of SPAM coming through their email in the last couple of weeks and the help community is flooded with complaints. If you are on VM, there is a good filter someone has posted on the community which seems to block most of the new Norton / McAfee SPAM.

Yes I am. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Loads of scam calls to my landline, so many in fact that l am seriously considering changing my number.

They seem to come in waves, a lot of them for a month or two, then they ease off, and it all starts over again.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Loads of scam calls to my landline, so many in fact that l am seriously considering changing my number.

They seem to come in waves, a lot of them for a month or two, then they ease off, and it all starts over again.

I stopped using my landline many years ago. I just use the mobile now. I don't get many scam calls on the mobile but the landline was far more annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here