Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Doctor, Doctor Jokes

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Doctor told me he was going to insert a finger into my bottom to check my prostrate, I said can you stick two fingers up, I would like a second opinion.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Man ‘Doctor, doctor I feel like an ignored pack of cards’’

Doctor ‘Take a seat in the waiting room and I’ll deal with you later’
—————————————————————————
Man - ‘Doctor, doctor i feel like a German sausage skin’

Doctor - ‘My, your the wurst case I’ve ever seen’

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Patient: Doctor doctor; will my prostate examination feel uncomfortable.
Doctor: No but it might cause an erection.
Patient: Why could it cause me to get an erection?
Doctor: Not you, me.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Why did the library book go to the doctor? – It needed to be checked out

I told the doctor I didn’t want a brain surgery. But he changed my mind.

Patient: Doctor I feel like a needle Doctor: I see your point

The doctor told my wife that she can no longer touch anything alcoholic. So she getting a divorce.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a man is involved in a traffic accident which renders him unconscious , when he awakes he is in a room with a doctor a nurse and his wife.......the doctor says " sir you have been in an accident and your penis has been mangled , we were unable to save it but luckily for you you had the accident right outside Australia's no 1 genital surgery facility , obviously you have some tough decisions to make so we have taken the liberty of bringing your wife in before we give you the options."

"the options are we can transplant the penis of 33 yr old scottish male onto you for 3,000 dollars , the penis of a 28 year old American serviceman for 5,000 or the penis of a 30 year old Ugandan man for 8,000.......we understand you may need a moment to decide but time is of the essence so we'll be back in a couple of minutes" and with that they
leave the room.

a couple of minutes later they doc returns and asks if they have made a decision ..." yes " says the wife......" we're getting a new kitchen".

el punal

A bloke is in the pub and an attractive girl is alongside him at the bar. They get talking and he buys her a drink. One thing leads to another and they end up at her flat for a bit of jiggy-jiggy

When they’re in bed she turns to him and asks him for a favour. What’s that he inquires. I want you to f*** me with your big toe, she replies, and so he does the dirty deed.

A couple of days later he wakes up to find his foot is throbbing and very sore. A visit to the doctor is required.

The doctor sees the young man and asks him what the problem is then examines the chap’s foot.

“ My goodness!” exclaims the doctor “ I’m afraid to say you’ve got gonorrhoea of the big toe.”

“ I don’t f***ing believe it!” protests the man.

“ Yes, it is all rather strange,” says the doc, “ I examined a young lady earlier who was suffering from athlete’s c***. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here