Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Do you or anybody you know want to invest in a pizza delivery startup in Portslade?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sorry Bozza/mods if this is not allowed, just remove it in that case.

From 28 of March until June 10 I'm planning to operate a pop-up pizza delivery venture in Portslade and while there are already investors and employees lined up it would be nice to go into business with someone I "know" a little bit from here, or maybe you have a teenage son or daughter who needs some spare cash as a delivery boy/girl.

Some basic info:
- We are anticipating a major peak in business during this period.
- Our data modelling shows just one customer alone may even order 4–5 times a day.
- Your return on investment should be in the region of £100 – £150 per day.
- In the best of worlds we would also be a 'green' business that collects and recycles the empty pizza boxes, but working out how to do this is proving problematic so if anyone has any ideas what to do with hundreds of used boxes they would likely become a major shareholder, though we're very, very adaptable in this regard.

If you have any questions please ask them here (as others might have the same questions), or in PM if you prefer it that way.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Edit: Just scrolled down the board and realised.

Plus I didn't read it all – it's early!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Will you be doing a Swedish meatball pizza ? If so I'm in.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“Our data modelling shows just one customer alone may even order 4–5 times a day.”

[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doh.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

From 28 of March until June 10 I'm planning to operate a pop-up pizza delivery venture in Portslade and while there are already investors and employees lined up it would be nice to go into business with someone I "know" a little bit from here, or maybe you have a teenage son or daughter who needs some spare cash as a delivery boy/girl.

Some basic info:
- Our data modelling shows just one customer alone may even order 4–5 times a day.
- In the best of worlds we would also be a 'green' business that collects and recycles the empty pizza boxes, but working out how to do this is proving problematic so if anyone has any ideas what to do with hundreds of used boxes they would likely become a major shareholder, though we're very, very adaptable in this regard.

If you have any questions please ask them here (as others might have the same questions), or in PM if you prefer it that way.

Is [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] your head chef ???

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Some basic info:

How many people order take out in Portslade - I might be wrong but is their enough disposable income in that area ?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
How many people order take out in Portslade - I might be wrong but is their enough disposable income in that area ?

Disregarding the whoosh, I would expect (within limits) use of takeaways to be roughly inversely proportional to household disposable income - I bet Portslade has LOADS of takeaways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here