Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] DNA test for paternity

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
This definitely isn’t for me, one of the lads who works for me needs to arrange a paternity test as his ex has just had a baby. She’s a particularly spiteful example so needs to be legally binding as opposed to a home test

There’s a load on google, does anyone have any recommendations they’ve used and it’s gone well?

TIA

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
She needs to prove it's his, not vice versa. Unless of course he's already put himself on the birth certificate.
If she's as bad as you imply just keep away until the lawyers hand you an approved test.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
She needs to prove it's his, not vice versa. Unless of course he's already put himself on the birth certificate.
If she's as bad as you imply just keep away until the lawyers hand you an approved test.
Every day’s a school day I’ll pass the advice on thank you

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This definitely isn’t for me, one of the lads who works for me needs to arrange a paternity test as his ex has just had a baby. She’s a particularly spiteful example so needs to be legally binding as opposed to a home test

There’s a load on google, does anyone have any recommendations they’ve used and it’s gone well?

TIA
Quite possibly the best “asking for a friend” post on NSC :lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Where's that sex pest Jeremy when you need him.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Thought I'd check. If she claims he's the father then the csa will be in contact whatever.
Then when he says "it wasn't me" they'll order DNA test, which costs £250 but it's definitely court approved and still cheaper than private options. If he's not the father he gets refunded.
If he's brassic they'll pay and should he be be the father it'll just be a tiny extra on the lifetime of rinsing he's in for.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Thought I'd check. If she claims he's the father then the csa will be in contact whatever.
Then when he says "it wasn't me" they'll order DNA test, which costs £250 but it's definitely court approved and still cheaper than private options. If he's not the father he gets refunded.
If he's brassic they'll pay and should he be be the father it'll just be a tiny extra on the lifetime of rinsing he's in for.
Thank you

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Tell Boris that Nads is too old to have his kid so she is bluffing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

TIA
I hope for the sake of your lads ex, this situation has got nothing to do with Johnson’s expected cumback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here