Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disappearing Ajax mobile tickets

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
On a slightly different note - this might help someone too? - I couldn’t see my Ajax ticket on my Smart Watch last night even though I knew I’d downloaded it onto my Apple Wallet last week from my Albion account …

if you have downloaded tickets into Apple Wallet on your phone but they don’t show up on your Apple Wallet app in the Apple Smart Watch (if you use one) - try checking for updates on your phone and Watch - even with automatic updates turned on, not all updates download automatically - if up a date is due, for some reason it clogs the smart phone synching - it’s like a security gate Apple closes when there’s vulnerabilities that the latest update is designed to remove - Upload phone first - usually updates Smart Watch at same time ( but if not it can be updated after the phone.).

That applies to adding any other cards or tickets to Apple Watch.
Hmm that's interesting!

Just checked my Applel Watch and neither the Ajax ticket - or indeed my season ticket are showing! I've got all my usual bank and loyalty cards plus tickets for Simon Reeve at The Dome this evening! Both phone and watch are up to date and I've done the usual turning off and back on again ... but no Ajax or season ticket :unsure:

I've actually had an ongoing issue with my season ticket on my iPhone. It doesn't show the next scheduled match (date or team) - it just has a - (dash). I've liaised with supporter services and tried numerous manual updates, deleting and adding again ... but no joy. They eventually did something so it showed correctly for the Liverpool game a day before the game but then after the game it's gone back to being a dash again! Supporter services are having another look but are 'hopeful' that the ticket will work anyway for Fulham!

All a bit odd!!

EDIT: Found that my Ajax and season ticket were 'hidden' in the Appel Watch wallet ... so have sorted that. But I still have the dreaded dash -

Last edited:

Oct 3, 2023
Thought this might help a few people out. Just noticed on my iPhone (and wife's) that the '3 match pack' tickets do not stay active in the wallet in the same way that a season ticket does. To solve this, I had to go into the 'wallet' app manually and found it listed as an 'expired' pass. Clicking 'unhide' put it back where it should be and ready to use at the turnstile on Thursday.
Thank you

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Slightly different issue for me, which might just be my memory !

I have Thursdays Ajax home ticket from the 3 match pack, but the Marseille Home ticket is missing. I thought I had all 3 in my wallet when purchased, but might be wrong.

Anybody advise if it will be added later ? I have tried the actions mentioned earlier in the thread But it’s not showing up. 👍

Pevensey

Jan 29, 2019
Slightly different issue for me, which might just be my memory !

I have Thursdays Ajax home ticket from the 3 match pack, but the Marseille Home ticket is missing. I thought I had all 3 in my wallet when purchased, but might be wrong.

Anybody advise if it will be added later ? I have tried the actions mentioned earlier in the thread But it’s not showing up. 👍

Marseille Home ticket should appear after Ajax home game is played you have to manually update it if your on an iphone should be 3 little dots on the top left or right of your phone.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Hoping for some help too!

My mrs couldn’t make the Athens game so hadn’t downloaded the three match pack

Has tried tonight and the link in the email from club with the three match pack isn’t working

She’s logged into her account and gone to tickets and the ‘add to wallet’ tickbox option doesn’t work for the Ajax ticket either

Any ideas? Thanks

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thought this might help a few people out. Just noticed on my iPhone (and wife's) that the '3 match pack' tickets do not stay active in the wallet in the same way that a season ticket does. To solve this, I had to go into the 'wallet' app manually and found it listed as an 'expired' pass. Clicking 'unhide' put it back where it should be and ready to use at the turnstile on Thursday.

Thanks so much.

As with the AEK game its not showing in Apple Wallet. Following your advice, I found the 3-match ticket in expired passes.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Thanks mate. Panic averted for me on my iphone. Much appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here