Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the virus come in November? (Tin foil warning)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have read all sorts, from it being a joint US and China bio warfare program gone wrong to it being transmitted through phone masts.

I don’t buy it. My belief is it’s a mutated virus that was bound to find it’s way out of those rancid wet markets the Chinese insist on running. It was only a matter of time before one of them mutated into this.

As for the November question. It likely has been rattling around since late last year. Wouldn’t seem unlikely.

This.........

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The most plausible conspiracy I've seen is that it DID come from the lab in Wuhan, 200m from that wet market, but not intentionally. They were studying animal viruses following the previous SARS outbreak, attempting to get ahead of the game in terms of the next epidemic that could jump species and unfortunately it got out and infected one of the scientists unbeknown to them at the time.

Or as some theories go...… animals used in experimentation and were identified as ready for destruction had been secreted out of the labs by low paid/unscrupulous staff and then sold on into the wet markets for human consumption...…...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don’t know about the conspiracy theory, but I’m convinced I had it in early December, I was rough as hell with most of the symptoms for 2 weeks, got better for about a week and then can down with it again for about another 10 days, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so rough, I had 2 days in bed sweating buckets with a terrible fever and the worst cough I’ve ever had.
At the time I put it down to a dose of flu followed by a bad cold, but with hindsight I’m sure it was covid.
My wife came down with it about a week after I got better albeit with milder symptoms.

I'm in agreement with you on this. I had a horrible bug along with my family in December, the persistent cough, dizzy, generally feeling crap, thinking your getting better and bang it comes back. I know a lot of people are saying the same. This and the report that the virus that hit Italy France America and us appears to be a mutation does to me suggest it was already out there. Issue being those that had the bug before have they got antibodies effective to the mutation? Only testing will tell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here