Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Desperado from Paddington

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Hi everyone

I wasn't able to buy a ticket for tomorrow due to only having a purchase history, no complaints it is what it is. Totally my decision not to buy Albion membership when I can generally get a ticket on the rare occasion I can get to a game.

I am appealing to anybody who may have a spare ticket, (maybe someone from your party cannot make it for one reason or another). Possibly even not be able to travel on the day?

I live in Paddington, about a 5 minute walk from Marylebone station or a short bus ride to Baker Street station (The Globe/Wetherspoon's) although I could get to anywhere if I had to.
I would not expect a freebie. I am more than happy to pay, I would even be prepared to buy a refreshment or two.

Please PM if you can help in any way.

TIA

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Hi everyone

I wasn't able to buy a ticket for tomorrow due to only having a purchase history, no complaints it is what it is. Totally my decision not to buy Albion membership when I can generally get a ticket on the rare occasion I can get to a game.

I am appealing to anybody who may have a spare ticket, (maybe someone from your party cannot make it for one reason or another). Possibly even not be able to travel on the day?

I live in Paddington, about a 5 minute walk from Marylebone station or a short bus ride to Baker Street station (The Globe/Wetherspoon's) although I could get to anywhere if I had to.
I would not expect a freebie. I am more than happy to pay, I would even be prepared to buy a refreshment or two.

Please call 07967 742937 if you can help in any way.

TIA
I'd remove your phone number and just request a pm. You're not likely to get one from here though due to this.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here