Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Deodorant - Ball/gel or aerosol?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Deodorant for me. Never liked instructions on roll on " Taked off top. Push up Bottom "

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

This.

I get that some people are naturally malodourous and may need it, but for most healthy and hygienic people it really shouldn't be needed.

Perspiring is natural and healthy. Covering skin in aluminium and God knows what else is not.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Aerosol for me partial to Molten brown smells good and lasts all day.
I’ve just looked it up as I thought Molton Brown was liquid soap, I’m not surprised the deodorant lasts all day at £22 a can. Maybe it lasts all day because you don’t work hard enough :wink: :lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve just looked it up as I thought Molton Brown was liquid soap, I’m not surprised the deodorant lasts all day at £22 a can. Maybe it lasts all day because you don’t work hard enough :wink: :lolol:
Have you ever seen a spark working hard lets be honest here 🤣

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Can someone explain the concept of 72hr protection on deodorants for me please?

The ads show this with people playing sport. Surely you have a shower/bath after playing sport, no?

The 72hr protection concept only really works for those wild camping or doing multi day endurance events with no washing facilities.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Deodorant, but it is increasingly difficult to find (unless you like Lynx!). Nowadays it seems to be all anti perspirants which block up your pores with aluminium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here