Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Death benefit

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://news.sky.com/story/dead-man-taken-to-irish-post-office-in-attempt-to-claim-his-pension-12522184

pension.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I usually dont really have a problem with dead people. They are a bit passive and not contributing a lot but generally speaking their style of not living rarely bothers me. Give the bloke his money.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Stranger things have happened.

Don't forget we paid £15 million (happy to be corrected if it was lower) for Jurgen Locadia thinking he was a footballer. Did he have a stunt double we were conned into watching!!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Was he already dead, or did he die as a result of being dragged out and propped up at the counter? Either way, totally inappropriate.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Loved that film as a kid. May have to re watch it and see if it was really as good as I remember:D

Always preferred the second one - silly as it is. That is the one that matches this story as they take him to the bank to collect his money.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Always preferred the second one - silly as it is. That is the one that matches this story as they take him to the bank to collect his money.

There was a sequel????:ohmy::ohmy:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

There was a sequel????:ohmy::ohmy:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Remember being at Goodwood a few years back, some bloke was slumped on a seat in the Gordon’s enclosure, turned out, about 5 hours later the poor old **** was dead . Hopefully he didn’t pick a winner in the first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here