Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi Cam - Crystal Palace

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If that's all he did to get a yellow card then that's ridiculous - especially so early in the game. Funny how Arteta gets away with so much more consistently.
Looks like he did a yellow card gesture and the 4th official grassed him up?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The amount RDZ was shouting at him, I bet Facundo was relieved to get a bit further away from him in the second half :lolol:

Great video.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine a Woy cam? How exciting would that be...

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Imagine a Woy cam? How exciting would that be...
80810307-13044443-The_defeat_has_heaped_more_pressure_on_boss_Roy_Hodgson_after_a_-a-71_1707078570630.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If that's all he did to get a yellow card then that's ridiculous - especially so early in the game. Funny how Arteta gets away with so much more consistently.

Looks like he did a yellow card gesture and the 4th official grassed him up?
I think you're right @peterward as that tallies with the FA website - they state the section of the Law or reason for suspensions and for De Zerbi it states "Gestures which show a clear lack of respect for the match officials(s) e.g. sarcastic clapping".

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I think you're right @peterward as that tallies with the FA website - they state the section of the Law or reason for suspensions and for De Zerbi it states "Gestures which show a clear lack of respect for the match officials(s) e.g. sarcastic clapping".
I think you're both right and RDZ himself said he deserved it. As long as the rules are handed out with consistency that's fine but I suspect otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here