Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] De Zerbi 'ball' touchline incidents?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just assumed he had posh seats in the tunnel club (not sure that's been built yet, but hey)! :lolol:
It's a bit early in the morning for me to be pondering what the tunnel club is

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's a bit early in the morning for me to be pondering what the tunnel club is
I have a season ticket there. It’s casual and a fun place to meet new like minded friends. Would advise it - Thurs evening session always busiest. @El Presidente also goes.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well I went to supporters club thing - it was in the World Cup. I was walking out the west stand and heard some foreigners talking all foreign behind. It was RDZ and the coach man interpreter… I’d already let them have a photo and say hello 10 mins earlier. So yeh just had a chat - no exclusive .. Altho RDZ said a cracking story about young Enciso which had Barber tearing his hair out a bit…
Which was?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which was?
Kind of hoping @Triggaaar would ask but as usual it’s all about him…

This story will not be anywhere near as funny etc in written form - it was delivered by RDZ through the interpreter and that somehow added to it massively…

Was it Chelsea at home he made his debut…think it was… so in the week in training before that game…

Young Enciso is fouled in training by a player, gets up, starts a bit of a pushing / shoving match - angry…

RDZ
‘ I have to play good cop. Manager. I stop it and tell him calm down. After training I pull him to one side. Julio…’

‘Yes sir’

‘How old are you?’

‘19 sir’

‘Have you ever played in the premier league before?’

‘No sir’

‘Well you will Saturday’

RDZ goes on to say something like:

‘For me you have to have ability. But most important for me - you have to have the fire in your belly. The hunger. The desire. That for me is what I look for and why Enciso made his debut v Chelsea.’

Was brilliant when he told it - sorry if it doesn’t replicate it in text form via me…

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Kind of hoping @Triggaaar would ask but as usual it’s all about him…

This story will not be anywhere near as funny etc in written form - it was delivered by RDZ through the interpreter and that somehow added to it massively…

Was it Chelsea at home he made his debut…think it was… so in the week in training before that game…

Young Enciso is fouled in training by a player, gets up, starts a bit of a pushing / shoving match - angry…

RDZ
‘ I have to play good cop. Manager. I stop it and tell him calm down. After training I pull him to one side. Julio…’

‘Yes sir’

‘How old are you?’

‘19 sir’

‘Have you ever played in the premier league before?’

‘No sir’

‘Well you will Saturday’

RDZ goes on to say something like:

‘For me you have to have ability. But most important for me - you have to have the fire in your belly. The hunger. The desire. That for me is what I look for and why Enciso made his debut v Chelsea.’

Was brilliant when he told it - sorry if it doesn’t replicate it in text form via me…
That is a good story, thanks! Young Enciso must have hot blood and big balls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here