Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy Propper - is he the weak link?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not a precise science though, he was pointing in the direction of the RB.

However, all of that said, it could be labelled at anything, and it was just a silly pass.

It happens...... still got a point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His body shape was good for the pass to where Webster was pointing, but he scuffed it. He was probably still celebrating his goal and had an overwhelming feeling of confidence when he was blind to two thirds of the pitch behind him on his left side and was too casual. Hopefully that will teach him to keep his head if he scores another for us.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
His body shape was good for the pass to where Webster was pointing, but he scuffed it. He was probably still celebrating his goal and had an overwhelming feeling of confidence when he was blind to two thirds of the pitch behind him on his left side and was too casual. Hopefully that will teach him to keep his head if he scores another for us.

Yes. Wolves has done their homework and were setting traps for us when we played out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Everything here. Yesterday was the lowest he'd scored overall all season interestingly. His pass completion rate was about normal for him - problem being one of the few he got wrong (Webster played a significant part in that IMO) led directly to a goal..............

Also yesterday - no key passes, no through balls, no crosses, no tackles, no interceptions. Pretty poor from a CM really ?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/77429/MatchStatistics/Davy-Pröpper
Thanks for the link - plenty to ponder. I still rate Davy P!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here