Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darius Lane

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
According to the Secret Scout on the BBC he is 'One to Watch'

"Darius Lane from Brighton is another name to look out for. He’s a central midfielder, French-American and just got called up to represent America. He’s a box-to-box, all-action style player and another one that I think has a really good opportunity to make it if Brighton provide him with the pathway."

Never heard of him, and the only Darius' I can find reference to on NSC are messrs Danesh and Henderson.

@AZ Gull its over to you 😀

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to the Secret Scout on the BBC he is 'One to Watch'

"Darius Lane from Brighton is another name to look out for. He’s a central midfielder, French-American and just got called up to represent America. He’s a box-to-box, all-action style player and another one that I think has a really good opportunity to make it if Brighton provide him with the pathway."

Never heard of him, and the only Darius' I can find reference to on NSC are messrs Danesh and Henderson.

@AZ Gull its over to you 😀
A current U-16, I think he joined Albion at U-14 level. Other than that I don't know a lot about him. But here's a nice pic of him in action, at the Super Cup in Northern Ireland last July (with Theo Outen in the background):-

DariusLaneJuly252023.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here