Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Danish hippies and a dose of reality...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
When did hippies stop free movement of people? And why is an Afrikaner stirring it up?

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As a victim of assault, I think he handled being physically accosted by these zealots wonderfully, using verbal warnings to de-escalate a situation where he was physically restrained from entering a place of business by members of the public with no authority to do so.

He was able to shake off the common assault he suffered at the hands of these criminals, and resolve the situation with nobody being physically harmed.

I agree with you, he was an absolute hero in such a frightening situation.

But he didn’t suffer assault. He started the assault.

Other burger bars are available, even in Denmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Solid effort.

Lacks the subtlety and finesse of his mentor Crondo but is certainly improving.

Building some momentum from the pack.

A bright future for this rising star of the fishing world. One to watch.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
But he didn’t suffer assault. He started the assault.

Other burger bars are available, even in Denmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt that is legally correct, but it would be interesting to get a legal viewpoint. If I am legally walking along a pavement and two or more people stand in front of me to block my way, and I see a gap and push through it, am I committing an assault?

And if so, what is the legal remedy?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Good for him I say and the guy with the cap who tried to stop him almost shat himself when confronted. The only thing I'd say was out of order was his use of the word f@ggot.
Maybe in Denmark, McDonalds sell ******s. They might be tastier than their burgers (which in fact I quite enjoy).

(For the benefit of the auto-censor, I am referring to a meatball dish that used to be often sold in north of England chip shops. Now seen much more rarely.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here