Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I said on another thread interesting what pundit said against Spurs when he thought it strange Burns didnt win any attacking corners. He said other forwards who are 6' jump 7' at corners Burn does the same and he is 6'7"

I think I remember this mentioned on Match of the Day a few weeks ago and was said by Micah Richards. It went something like this...

"Dan Burn is 6ft 7" tall and reaches 6ft 8" when he jumps"

Worryingly I can't disagree with Micah, maybe try a bit harder Dan

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Possibly our most under-rated player. He's a far better footballer than many fans give him credit for.

I think he has emerged as my favourite player from a sea of players with incredible flair.

Dan Burn is a magnificent footballer, I love watching him play.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Possibly our most under-rated player. He's a far better footballer than many fans give him credit for.

I think he has emerged as my favourite player from a sea of players with incredible flair.

It usually fills me with horror when he gets the ball, and occasionally he surprises me. TBF he has got better

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I was just thinking tonight it’s amazing how many goal scoring chances Dan gets into. That can’t be a coincidence.

If he could finish he could score 10 a season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looks like Bruno has been teaching him how to catch a skier on his toe. Magnificent control tonight.

A masterclass from our defence tonight. Villa didn’t get a sniff

Jimmy Grimble

There is no one in the world the same height as him that can bring high a ball down with their first touch as magnificently as he does.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I was just thinking tonight it’s amazing how many goal scoring chances Dan gets into. That can’t be a coincidence..

Because he can get from one box to the other in four strides?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Shame he does not win more headers , he should be so more dangerous in the opposition box , should really get half a dozen goals a season from corners alone , perhaps he is not aggressive enough

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Amen.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looks like Bruno has been teaching him how to catch a skier on his toe. Magnificent control tonight.

A masterclass from our defence tonight. Villa didn’t get a sniff

He’s had that ability for a while. He did it at the beginning of last season at City and Aguero - chasing down for the mis-control - applauded him.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
As a critic hats off had a good game tonight. Its a shame with a squad of around 28 players we have to play Burn or Alzate as left wingback

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
As a critic hats off had a good game tonight. Its a shame with a squad of around 28 players we have to play Burn or Alzate as left wingback

That’s true. As well as Burn played (and he did) we really do miss March. And that is huge credit to Solly and Potter - 12 months ago I never thought I would say that March was so important. Hugely improved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here