Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Damian Pizarro - 18 year old Chilean Striker

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I've never posted one of these, so excuse the lack of Instagram etc. There is probably nothing in it, but when I was looking at Transfermarkt to see how to spell Dahoud, I noticed that someone had posted a rumour linking us to him. I can't find mention anywhere else at all, so am guessing that someone has just thought 'South American wonderkid = Brighton rumour.'

I'm amused that the 'Abola' link from this page has someone calling him 'The Chilean Haaland'. I guess that every nation will now have it's own Haaland, but that only Norway's (and possibly Ireland's, who we already own) will turn out to be any good.

Anyway, fill your boots NSC. I'm sure someone has a mate who's a season ticket holder and who fancies his nan etc.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
From a quick search we haven’t really been linked apart from one tweet.

The scout report I’ve read compares him more to Darwin Nunez than Haaland, but he’s a ‘all round striker’ and doesn’t appear to have a real weakness.

Wolves and Benfica are main ones being linked. He has a release clause of 5m

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've never posted one of these, so excuse the lack of Instagram etc. There is probably nothing in it, but when I was looking at Transfermarkt to see how to spell Dahoud, I noticed that someone had posted a rumour linking us to him. I can't find mention anywhere else at all, so am guessing that someone has just thought 'South American wonderkid = Brighton rumour.'

I'm amused that the 'Abola' link from this page has someone calling him 'The Chilean Haaland'. I guess that every nation will now have it's own Haaland, but that only Norway's (and possibly Ireland's, who we already own) will turn out to be any good.

Anyway, fill your boots NSC. I'm sure someone has a mate who's a season ticket holder and who fancies his nan etc.
We love a good unsubstatiated rumour.... its ones like this, that we all miss Bens Grandad!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
From a quick search we haven’t really been linked apart from one tweet.

The scout report I’ve read compares him more to Darwin Nunez than Haaland, but he’s a ‘all round striker’ and doesn’t appear to have a real weakness.

Wolves and Benfica are main ones being linked. He has a release clause of 5m
We love a good unsubstatiated rumour.... its ones like this, that we all miss Bens Grandad!
With so little to go on, it will be interesting to see if this now gets legs. I did wonder whether posting this thread would turn a non-rumour into a rumour because of the way gossip and speculation spread across the internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here