Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Currently 0-0 Villa v Brighton women

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

Click the above link to the game on the FA website. Will need to sign up/log in.

Will hopefully get a taste of blue & white victory after today's disappointment.

Doing well so far, pretty even.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Click the above link to the game on the FA website. Will need to sign up/log in.

Will hopefully get a taste of blue & white victory after today's disappointment.

Doing well so far, pretty even.
Can't get it to play. Goes round in a loop back to some players talking in some sort of advert

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think this is just because it's half time and there is next to no production budget.

Should work for the 2nd half.
Aha! Sorry - me being thick.

Thanks for the heads up and link by the way :thumbsup:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Slightly off topic.
I watched the ladies Man utd v Liverpool earlier (1-2 result) and sweet Jebus there was a very nasty clash of heads but Gemma Bonner managed to walk off the pitch with assistance.
Video shows the clash of heads but not the worrying and lengthy fencing response from Bonner.
This lady is tough. I'm surprised though they didn't take her off on a stretcher.

Click here

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Disappointing to end the year for the Women with a loss and going down a place to 10th. Aston Villa have been improving so was always going to be a tough game, and we seem to be struggling with injuries (though not much info coming out) - we only had 4 on the bench and one of those was the goalkeeper! Still we seem to be continuing to be slower and less accurate than other teams - something that doesn't seem to have changed much under Phillips so far anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here