Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crowdfunding for a football related play

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Excuse the plea for funds.

My eldest is involved in plans to get a footie related play on the bill at the Edinburgh Fringe.

In short, during the Women's Euros, alongside a group of friends in the Queer community they started to organise football get togethers, playing in the parks of London and getting together to watch the games. During the course of the tournament they realised how much football bought them together and out of the experience a play (PITCH) was borne. It explores the disparity in the men's and women's game and what it means to be a LGBTQ+ supporter and player of the game we all love.

It has already won an award at The Pleasance theatre, and now they are trying to raise £7,000 to get it to Edinburgh.

If you're interested, and want to help, then the link is here:

If not, no worries at all. There's a tonne of other causes out there and I appreciate that.

All the best.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just bouncing this as I posted it during work hours. If you feel like supporting then the instructions are there... :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just made a donation.

Wish your eldest good luck from me.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
To @Herr Tubthumper and any others who made a donation to this, an update on what it has led to…

Thank you.

Attachments

• 46dfd253-26d0-4ea7-8349-df098f73a746.jpeg
    46dfd253-26d0-4ea7-8349-df098f73a746.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 30

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What good news. I'm pleased this got off the ground and is now touring!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here