Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crowdfunder - Newport County v Brighton

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow the number of comments from Albion fans is fantastic. Well done County & Albion fans. Touch of FansUnited revisted.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
In a similar topic Tottenham fans have donated to Marine the match ticket lost revenue to the tune of 100 000 quid.....wowzer football fans are truly amazing sometimes.

jamiencafc

Jan 4, 2021
I'd just like to thank all the Brighton fans that got involved with this initiative, whether it was donating or just spreading the word.

We've got to over £7,300 now which smashed all expectations. There is still time to donate if you're feeling sorry for us fans after that roller coaster of emotions last night!

It wasn't a classic 90 mins really. I feel we kept solid and held our shape at the back, perhaps you guys lacked a cutting edge up front to break through. We always knew Dunk would be hard to handle at set pieces but thankfully having Tom King in goal, we kept him at bay. I think Amond should've scored at least 1 of the chances first half.

We can be proud that our boys managed to either draw or win over another Premier League opposition.

Thanks again guys, it's been a fun ride!

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ncafcbrighton

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd just like to thank all the Brighton fans that got involved with this initiative, whether it was donating or just spreading the word.

We've got to over £7,300 now which smashed all expectations. There is still time to donate if you're feeling sorry for us fans after that roller coaster of emotions last night!

It wasn't a classic 90 mins really. I feel we kept solid and held our shape at the back, perhaps you guys lacked a cutting edge up front to break through. We always knew Dunk would be hard to handle at set pieces but thankfully having Tom King in goal, we kept him at bay. I think Amond should've scored at least 1 of the chances first half.

We can be proud that our boys managed to either draw or win over another Premier League opposition.

Thanks again guys, it's been a fun ride!

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ncafcbrighton

Always thought you'd be difficult opponents. 120 mins wasn't ideal for us but you earned that with a never say die attitude and our defence's inability to play to the conditions. All the best for the league season :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Just an update for everyone who donated. The final total was £8200, a fine total helped by numerous donations from Brighton Supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here