Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cristian Walton

D

Deleted member 2719

He was head and shoulder when coming to claim that ball, I love a keeper who can do that.
I fear it's bad, but hope he will be back this season.
All the best Christian.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was head and shoulder when coming to claim that ball, I love a keeper who can do that.
I fear it's bad, but hope he will be back this season.
All the best Christian.

Took it beautifully, Giroud gave him a little nudge as he was on his way down, then as he planted his foot he slipped a bit as well.

Looked quite nasty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Surely he was here to replace Button as No 2 and challenge Ryan. Now what do we do if he’s out for 3 months? Get a loanee in I suppose

D

Deleted member 2719

Took it beautifully, Giroud gave him a little nudge as he was on his way down, then as he planted his foot he slipped a bit as well.

Looked quite nasty.

I only saw it the once. So is it fair to blame Giroud? I can't stand him, never could.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Looked quite nasty.

So the same as what Maupay did to the Arsenal keeper ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw him (and Ben Roberts) walking out of the stadium on crutches with one of those big boot cast things on after the game. Looked understandably pretty low.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Saw him (and Ben Roberts) walking out of the stadium on crutches with one of those big boot cast things on after the game. Looked understandably pretty low.

Gutted for him.
Another positive was the good save at the end by Sanchez,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely he was here to replace Button as No 2 and challenge Ryan. Now what do we do if he’s out for 3 months? Get a loanee in I suppose
No. Sanchez will do. Looked very calm when he came on. And, TBF, there was an occasion just before he got injured that Walton got in an awful faff.

Or if you don't like risking youth, we've still got Steele, haven't we?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No. Sanchez will do. Looked very calm when he came on. And, TBF, there was an occasion just before he got injured that Walton got in an awful faff.

Or if you don't like risking youth, we've still got Steele, haven't we?

We know that Potter does like risking youth. Ryan, Sanchez, Steele is most likely the 3 keepers we start the season with. I think in that order.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hoping for the best but fear he will be out for some time.

Do we take the gamble that Ryan won't get injured and use Sanchez as the back up until Walton recovers or bring in a far more experienced back up whether on loan or a one year contract.

I would be happy with Sanchez but fully expect another keeper coming in, if Walton is out for months rather than weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here