Booked at Ashington Pharmacy. Thanks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Booked at Ashington Pharmacy. Thanks
I went there earlier this week.

It's quite a little vaccine factory they've got going up there - must be quite lucrative. Also quite strange that Worthing doesn't seem to have any locations.

Had mine yesterday at a local surgery. Impressed with the efficiency of the whole thing, and particularly the number of volunteers undertaking a variety of administrative, patient shepherding and parking organising duties.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Next Saturday for me so hopefully amnesia from 3pm to 5pm will be a side effect.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I went there earlier this week.

It's quite a little vaccine factory they've got going up there - must be quite lucrative. Also quite strange that Worthing doesn't seem to have any locations.
Same, much easier to get there from Worthing than Chichester or Lancing. Parking right outside too. Very efficient

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Same, much easier to get there from Worthing than Chichester or Lancing. Parking right outside too. Very efficient
We went there to get our daughter's booster in the summer - parked in the pub car park next door.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
had mine yesterday, on me birthday!! little room in a local pharmacy, very efficient. Slightly sore arm today, but no side effects like some of my friends have had!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm having mine at Asda in about an hour. I thought they'd be making a BOGOF offer so I could get the flu jab thrown in :ROFLMAO:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Booked at the racecourse and giving it a week (almost) from my flu jab. Missus is giving a larger gap and said if you suffer you won't get any sympathy from me! :lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Booked ours for a week Saturday as Mrs P currently is testing positive for Covid. She is laid up in bed after passing out and headbutting the patio this morning. Head still bleeding and a nice egg sized lump on her forehead to boot.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Mrs Jakarta & I having a double bubble COVID & Flu session tomorrow at the Glebe in Storrington. Booked our slots but will be interesting to see how many are turning up on spec...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here