Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Could the Man City home game be played earlier than originally scheduled?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So if City and United make their respective European semis, there aren't enough midweek games for us to complete the season.
Is that right?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So if City and United make their respective European semis, there aren't enough midweek games for us to complete the season.
Is that right?
There are enough midweeks free, we’d have to play one of them on 2/3 May and the other on 23/24 May as they’d be the only mid weeks City and United had free.

This post from earlier in this thread shows the potential schedule and where games can be fitted in.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Note also that Man City have a game against West Ham to slip in somewhere. Presuming City do get through to the ECL semis then they have two dates, 2 & 23 May to fulfill those fixtures. If the quarters are 18th April surely those two fixture would have to be finalised well before then or would the Premier League give 2 weeks notice for a game?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I wonder why the Newcastle away game hasn’t already been sorted for one of the two mid-April dates? The longer it goes the less likely it is to be 11/12 I suspect. I was planning to go to the original game - for purely selfish reasons I hope it’s not 18/19

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here