Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Corbyn Party?

If Jezza launches a new, left of centre party, will it lead to another Tory led government?

• Yes

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • No

Votes: 86 49.7%
  • Certainly muddys the water

Votes: 62 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Hogging the discussion yet selectively choosing the points you ignore and the ones you answer.

I know we can all be guilty of that but it has been so very obvious on this thread and the ones directly responding to you that you have ignored.

I get it, you believed that a naive old man who sees the best in everyone has regularly accidentally found himself in situations where his allies have done things directly against his own values and whereby he mistakenly looks like he lays wreaths and doesnt realise the people he supports or pictures he stands in front of or books he writes forewards to could be considered anti semitic or supporting holocaust deniers. And that despite these accidents he could galvanise a country and international allies to change the world for the better.

I actually still voted Labour in 2017 and 2019 as i thought a) he would still be better than the tories and b) he was such a naive fool that others who knew what they were doing (and i include mcdonnell in this) would work round him. This was despite seeing some of the nastiest behaviour in british politics from momentum backed indivduals in local parties
Mr Nail, meet Ms Head

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Make a case that's interesting. All I can associate you with is these inconsequential quips

lol you are now claiming Sinn Fein cred? Just whose politics will you steal next, given all you have is these wooden insults?
Sorry. Are your new rules that anyone I mention, I'm somehow undeservedly reflecting 'cred'?
How weird

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Make a case that's interesting. All I can associate you with is these inconsequential quips
There is a reasonably long response to you. Im not going to repeat it.

You may be an ex journalist or maybe even a current one but you deman engagement and then ignore when you dont have a response rather than accept its a viewpoint that may have some merit.

Anyway, clearly its best we leave it there and leave others to form their own opinions

There is a reasonably long response to you. Im not going to repeat it.

You may be an ex journalist or maybe even a current one but you deman engagement and then ignore when you dont have a response rather than accept its a viewpoint that may have some merit.

Anyway, clearly its best we leave it there and leave others to form their own opinions
If that's the case and I have time later, I'll look it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here