Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] contact for the Albion webservice team

Aug 1, 2006
Can anyone DM me with a contact for the web services team if you have it? The usability for the site and app regarding ticket sharing is so bad. Declaring my hand I work in government digital services where things need to work for people with a reading age of 9. Needless to say the current albion system would not pass scrutiny or anywhere close as I can't use it lol!!

This seems like an entirely avoidable own goal which i would like to help with.

Hope someone has a contact so I can offer help.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if it's still that case, but in the past I believe their explanation for the website was that it was a central contract with the league, that they had little choice over.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's an absolute ball ache to transfer a ticket to F&F and then download it.

So fricking complicated.

Aug 1, 2006
I don't know if it's still that case, but in the past I believe their explanation for the website was that it was a central contract with the league, that they had little choice over.
Agree that has been past reasoning but it is still rediculous. Can the whole of the prem and all ticket holders really be fobbed off with this excuse. Not planning to give up here lol.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Agree that has been past reasoning but it is still rediculous. Can the whole of the prem and all ticket holders really be fobbed off with this excuse. Not planning to give up here lol.
There probably are fairly serious bugs in the system. But you'll need to specify exactly what they are to stand any chance of getting them fixed

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't believe that's the case - clubs are free to handle tickets however they best see fit.

However, Albion now use the SeatGeek platform. SeatGeek have expanded aggressively in the UK and I think have around half of the Premier League now, as well as clubs further down the pyramid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here