Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connolly's 2nd Goal

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've also got Rooney on my mind, its his build first and foremost, but then it's his confidence, precociousness even for a 19 year old, pace, ability on the ball - if he keeps this going on it could be his only season for us so we best enjoy

I've said for a while that he reminds me of a young Kevin Keegan.

Like Keegan's was from Scunthorpe, his approach play is adaptable and transmittable to a much higher level.

Connelly will be involved in as many build ups as he scores goals himself. A brilliant 'off the shoulder' second phase style of striker.

Best young Albion forward I can remember.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let's hope he doesn't get used/ injured! I'd rather he went on loan to Shoreham under 15's for a few weeks.

I know what you mean but I think we should have a bit more confidence in the ability of our players to forge a career for club and country, now. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CON1.gif

CON2.gif

CON3.gif

I am going to watch this day and night for the next 2 years

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I've said for a while that he reminds me of a young Kevin Keegan.

Like Keegan's was from Scunthorpe, his approach play is adaptable and transmittable to a much higher level.

Connelly will be involved in as many build ups as he scores goals himself. A brilliant 'off the shoulder' second phase style of striker.

Best young Albion forward I can remember.

Looks like a fantastic prospect. A mixture of Rooney and Owen. Going to be a great player for us (all the time we can keep him).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I was left open-mouthed for about two minutes after that. Stunning goal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I bet that donkey Keane couldn't do a through ball like that. Mind you has contribution to Burnley's winner was mighty impressive...:)

....Jeez Southgate...go to f*****G Specsavers.........!

Dunk must be great match up with Macguire....surely?

TNBA

TTF

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dunk must be great match up with Macguire....surely?

Dunk's better IMO. How many defenders can make Kane look as small as he did today? This isn't getting carried away but Dunk's Englands best centre back. Dunk's passing was back to his best today which made him look the complete package for a top class defender. Dunk looked streets better than the Spurs defenders and he may well actually be. He has it all.

If he doesn't start getting caps, then I think it's fair to say he's being Matt Le Tessier'ayed .

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
A few extra things:

He would have scored the first as well if Maupay didn’t get there before him.

His touch that was saved before he scored off the rebound was brilliant. Just as good as the goal.

Tim Sherwood commented afterwards on his goal celebrations. It was very much like “get used to it - these are the first of many” rather than “this is it - I can’t believe it”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here