Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Congratulations B&HA

May 25, 2023
Good morning Seagulls, Leicester fan in peace.

Just a very short post to say congratulations on your achievement in securing European football for the first time in your history.

A richly deserved reward for a fantastic season finishing ahead of teams (traditionally) you may not expect or dream to finish above.

Having tasted extreme highs and looming lows supporting Leicester the opportunity to undertake a foray into Europe should not be taken lightly.

I wish you every success in the PL next season and of course your European venture.

Congratulations once again!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We wish you every success in the Premier League next year as a beautiful final day twist sees Everton and Leeds plummet.

May 25, 2023
Just qualifying for the Europa League has me walking on air. @Camberwell Fox - It
must have fried your brain when you went and won the Premier League. I can’t quite imagine what I’d be like if that ever happened.
:)
Thank you. I have two children and am married and my wife asked (post 2016) which moment in life has given me the biggest high…

…for the sake of my meat and two veg I chose to not tell the truth!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Good morning Seagulls, Leicester fan in peace.

Just a very short post to say congratulations on your achievement in securing European football for the first time in your history.

A richly deserved reward for a fantastic season finishing ahead of teams (traditionally) you may not expect or dream to finish above.

Having tasted extreme highs and looming lows supporting Leicester the opportunity to undertake a foray into Europe should not be taken lightly.

I wish you every success in the PL next season and of course your European venture.

Congratulations once again!
Don’t mind Leicester, another vote for Everton and Leeds for relegation here!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Unlikely as we have the wonderful record of winning 1 in the last 15. Thank you all anyway!
If it hadn't been for Pope's wonder save, Leicester would have been in poll position Sunday.

May 25, 2023
If it hadn't been for Pope's wonder save, Leicester would have been in poll position Sunday.
Agreed, but wouldn’t have been deserved in the slightest.

Our negative approach to a game we ‘had’ to win was astounding. I’m not suggesting we should have gone “all out” from the off, but Christ we were non existent going forward (XG of 0.00 until the 92nd minute) and would have been very unfair had we beaten Newcastle (although Newcastle ((bar local derbies)) are my second most hated team in the PL behind Man City), so wouldn’t have felt to bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here