Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Come on then you mugs, let's make this official - Team v Sheffield Utd

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think that it is most obvious that the player to make way for Stephens will be Bissouma who did ok against Palace but no more and didn't set the world alight by saying that on this performance you can't drop me. His performance wasn't that good. So a midfield 4 of Gross, Stephens Propper and Mooy.

Sorry, bollocks. After very limited game time and being thrown into an away derby Bissouma was excellent. Still think he’ll make way for Stephens, but please don’t say he ‘wasn’t that good’. Is he your new scapegoat?

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I think that it is most obvious that the player to make way for Stephens will be Bissouma who did ok against Palace but no more and didn't set the world alight by saying that on this performance you can't drop me. His performance wasn't that good. So a midfield 4 of Gross, Stephens Propper and Mooy.

Not that regular on here but assume this is a parody account. However, even given that I do find it surprising that people find writing bilge like this about our own young players either amusing or helpful.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry, bollocks. After very limited game time and being thrown into an away derby Bissouma was excellent. Still think he’ll make way for Stephens, but please don’t say he ‘wasn’t that good’. Is he your new scapegoat?

Sorry that came across wrong as I said I thought that he was ok but Stepherns is one of our better all round performers and far better than ok. Of the midfield 4 I think Bissouma was the weakest, and produced least, for whatever reason be it age experience or whatever so seems the logical one to make way for possibly our POTS so far. I believe that next season Bissouma may become one of our established 1st choice midfield depending on whether we sign Mooy and if Propper goes back home.

I think that the only midfield player he would be above in the pecking order at the moment would be Gross but his stats say differently. Not yet ready to be preferred to Stephens Propper or Mooy.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It's tough to have a scapegoat when you obviously hate all the players in the team you 'support'.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sorry, should have actually wrote what I meant rather than assuming people would know what I meant

If Connolly isn’t fit enough to last 90. Would much rather have him coming off the bench against a tired defence we can’t get a full 90 out of him.

Fair enough - good point,.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Bossuma was brilliant against Palace and ran himself into the ground which is I think a result of lack of playing time and recovery from injury he needs to sit this one out on the bench and for Stephens to return

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Exactly the same starting 11 as at Palace, every one of them deserves to keep the shirt today.

I’ve spoken to three Palace this week and all of them thought Bissouma was our MOTM.

Playing Propper in Stephens position makes us so much more positive with the ball, every one of Propper, Yves and Mooy play on the half turn when receiving the ball from our back line, Stephens plays facing his own goal, it slows us down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here