Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coca-Cola interview

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Might be of interest to some.

A freelance journalist contacted me back in Spring as he was setting up his own YouTube channel for football stories, and asked to chat with me about the 2005 Coca-Cola win a player competition.

Anyways, the video was launched today:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Good stuff, not finished watching it but you come across very well.
Cheers mate!
I’ve not watched it myself yet either 😂 as I’ve had a mixed bag today - it’s my birthday but I’ve been laid up in hospital for half of it!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

A freelance journalist contacted me back in Spring as he was setting up his own YouTube channel for football stories, and asked to chat with me about the 2005 Coca-Cola win a player competition.

Cheers for posting, marvellous times.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Are you including his disrespectful display against supporters , I think when he played for Blackburn ?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Are you including his disrespectful display against supporters , I think when he played for Blackburn ?
Yes I did mention it. Whether it made the final cut though, I’ve not yet seen.
The chat was over an hour long, and it’s been edited down to half that.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Was going to say, didn’t he cup his backside the last time we faced him?
Excerpt from Wiki:

On 24 May 2013 it was announced that Sussex Police had charged Kazim-Richards under Section 5 of the Public Order Act over an alleged homophobic gesture to Brighton fans on 12 February 2013 while he was playing for Blackburn Rovers in a Championship match at his old club Brighton & Hove Albion's Falmer Stadium. He was due to appear before magistrates in Brighton on 22 August 2013.[22][23] The trial was set for 14 and 15 January 2014 at Brighton Magistrates Court.[24] He was found guilty in April 2014 and fined £750 plus costs of £1,445.[25] Richards has since stated that he has no regrets over his actions.[26]

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Thank you for that, I've tried to explain the story to Jnr before & I think he thought I was taking drugs! Someone won us a player on a Coca Cola competition does sound a bit mad! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here