Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coady and Tarkowski at Billy Smarts

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
How the hell have these two clowns got 12 caps between them when we’ve got Dunk and Webster. Makes you wonder about Southgate‘s Palace connections. Mind you I understand Gareth has been seen out on the town with Charlie Caroli.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
How Tarkowski stayed on the pitch I have no idea. I think they would have defended better if he was sent off. He couldn’t even get that right.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
With Coleman they get an easy press and easy mid match commentary.

This is astonishingly bad defending, they all let Gakpo jog in for a tap in.

The is so bad, Gakpo was jogging (pretty slowly) the whole way & no one gets over to him. Coleman twice looks at him and just continues his slow jog back into the penalty box. If that was us Dunk/Webster/Veltman/Lamptey would be giving so much more to cut out the cross.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The is so bad, Gakpo was jogging (pretty slowly) the whole way & no one gets over to him. Coleman twice looks at him and just continues his slow jog back into the penalty box. If that was us Dunk/Webster/Veltman/Lamptey would be giving so much more to cut out the cross.
From 2:19 is magnificent. Donkeys succumbing to the pace on the counter of ……. Pascal Gross.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tarkowski had an absolute shocker, even by his standards.

Quite funny that LFC fans will take that as Gakpo 'turning a corner', despite the fact my nan would've finished that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tarkowski had an absolute shocker, even by his standards.

Quite funny that LFC fans will take that as Gakpo 'turning a corner', despite the fact my nan would've finished that.
Yes all the talk this morning on Sky Sports is "are Liverpool back?" Yeah right, Everton were shocking and Liverpool slightly better, yet today the Sky presenter reckons they are back and pushing for 4th place. FFS they've won 1 game in 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here